CZ 75 SA Price check

Delaware_Dan

Title says it all.

My shop has a CZ 75 SA for $560. Is that a fair price? The standard CZ75s are going for a little under $500.

ZeSpectre

The general prices I've seen just recently on CZ pistols have run from $480 up to the $520 neighborhood for a plain-jane CZ-75b.

One shop around here has two P-01 pistols...at $600+ each. <sigh>.

wbw

I paid $600 for a new P-01 in Novermber, before the price increase. That might have been high though, as Maryland does not have many shops that sell CZs. It's a sellers market to buy CZs locally.

hoytinak

I paid $600 for a 75b SA about 3 months ago off GunBroker. Regular 75b's were going for about $100 cheaper but it was the only SA model I could find at the time.

wbw

Delaware Dan, where are you in Delaware? I stopped in at Steele's shop on Rt 9 one time. They had a green P-01, new for $500, when I was looking at $600 P-01s where I live. I really didn't want the green model, and it would have to be shipped to my FFL in MD., so I didn't consider it. But the price seemed quite good to me.

Delaware_Dan

The current MSRP of the regular 75B is $597, and the MSRP of the 75B SA is $609

Yeah I saw that on the website, thats why I asked. I'm thinking the rarity is what is driving the price up.

I stopped in at Steele's shop on Rt 9 one time.

I have never heard of them before, but after looking them up, they are right down the road from the beach house. I will definitely check them out this summer.

In any case I should have the CZ SA by the end of the week.

DanD

Here in AK, I was able to buy my 75b SA for $535, end of January.
I don't think it is a fair price, but that doesn't reflect current prices. Definitely worth it, though.

Cliff47

I just checked my records, and I purchased a CZ75B SA (used, case 2 mags, all the goodies) for $400 (plus state sales tax) fifteen months ago. Shoots like a dream, scary accurate, reliable. Again, that was January of last year, in Western Washington.

wbw

Delaware, yeah, I stopped at Steele's on the way back from the beach. I've got a place in South Bethany. Is there anywhere to shoot within, say, 25 miles of the Bethany area?