CZ 75 hicap mags

spleenandideal

I need some hicap preban mags for a CZ75b. Which mags are interchangeable (Witness, EAA, IMI, etc)? Anyone have any decent leads or sources for CZ factory or MecGar prebans? Thanks!

Schuey2002

Witness mags will work in the CZ75b,but it's a real "crapshoot",if you will.Sometimes they work and sometimes they won't..They usually work best if you don't load them to the 15 rd. maximum. Most of the people that I know with CZ's end up selling their "Witness" mags and buy the real deal..:)

All of my friends who own "CZ's",only use their *Witness* mags for range work or when we go out plinking..:)

sven

Checkout the CZForum.com for the "magazine compatibility" thread wherein some dedicated folks are collecting tons of info on which mags work in which CZs.

strange246

On the flip side of things, my Witness mags work better in my wife's CZ75b, than the factory CZ mags do, the actual cz mags jam the thing every few rounds!

QA Commando

Just to add my $.02, and it's worth every penny (both of them).

I bought several factory CZ75 mags and had trouble with most of them until I replaced the factory springs with +10% power springs from Wolff. No problem since.

Shmackey

I bought one of those. It was crap. Cartridges got stuck in the middle, as if they were too close to horizontal with each other.

shooter963

Stay away from reddogg at gunbroker.com. I purchased several CZ hicap magazines from him after he represented that they were factory magazines. They weren't. They didn't work. He offered to refund me my money if I sent them back. I did. He emailed me saying he received them and wanted to send replacements. I told him no, per his offer, I want my money back. Now no magazines and no money.

dairycreek

Hi Caps can be ordered direct from CZ-USA!

Their phone number is (800) 955-4486. Cost is $48.00/mag. with a shipping cost of $8.50. I just ordered one about an hour ago so I know that this is current info. Good shooting:)