CZ-75 Compact clones

Who makes 'em?

I know Armscor/Rock Island offers a polymer one, but they only offer it with a light rail. I believe theirs is a rebadged EAA pistol. Several years ago, I came across references (which, of course, I can't recall) to a very near clone but I don't remember the maker or the model designation. I'm fairly certain it was metal, not polymer. Possibly Turkish manufacture?

Does anyone know of any CZ-75 Compact clones ... without a light rail?

Mosin44az

I have shot the B6P at Shooters World in Phoenix and it appears to be good quality, shot well with no malfs, and well put together. Reading about them, most purchasers are happy. At @$300, not much of a risk, and likely a bargain purchase. SAR has some similar steel guns in its line also.

Pathfinder45

I've seen a couple of CZ-75 Compact pistols, looking almost new, with one extra mag, original box, and factory documents, for $425 and $450. But that's around Portland, Oregon. With a little luck and patience, something will turn up, sooner or later.

Pathfinder said:
I've seen a couple of CZ-75 Compact pistols, looking almost new, with one extra mag, original box, and factory documents, for $425 and $450. But that's around Portland, Oregon. With a little luck and patience, something will turn up, sooner or later.
Thanks, but I'm asking about clones.

Siggy-06

The finish on the Canik clones wear fairly quickly. I've shot the Sar B6P full size and it was a nice shooting pistol considering the price.

tallball

I've owned two of the SAR B6Pc compacts. They are polymer-framed and made in Turkey.

I paid $229 plus shipping and FFL for the first one, liked it a lot, but was "forced" to include it in a trade.

I missed the first one and paid $239 or $249 (plus shipping and FFL) to replace it with a stainless steel version.

They both have/had good fit and finish, nice triggers and sights, good accuracy, etc. I think they both came with an extra mag.

I would definitely recommend them.

jbays

Canik / Tristar has a steel model and an Aluminum model. They are the C-XXX, S-XXX, and P-XXX line.
I have been eyeing these guns for years. Academy sports sold them in my area, but stopped selling them right about the time I had money to buy one. I now look at gun shows for one. Still no luck.

Might order one online soon.

sevt_chevelle

The caniks get high praise over on the CZ forum. I would have no problems buying one, I've handled a few and they looked of very good quality.
I have a CZ Pcr, it's my carry gun. A compact 75 with alloy frame.

Sevens

Just my opinion on the EAA guns...

EAA makes nothing (as far as I know), these folks are an importer and they write magazine ads and they sell accessories and handle warranty issues for Tanfoglio pistols.

Tanfoglio are the epitome of “clone” in any way that we would define the term but the way we typically use the term, “clone” is nearly a bad word that usually means some form of “lesser copy.” This is fine... it is accurate too. But I think that it is at least worth noting (for anyone who might not be aware) that Tanfoglio is the original CZ-75 “clone” and a heckuva a big part of the reason for the popularity of the design.

Tanfoglio gave the free world this design when it was impossible for CZ to do exactly that.

I can’t sit here and tell you that I have all the world’s confidence in EAA but my two Tanfoglio pistols are phenomenal handguns and both of them were a tremendous bargain, bringing me a helluva lot for my money. And at the same time, I am absolutely in love with one of my two CZ guns, and I may very well love the other one some day when I get more time to play with it.

Guess I’m just saying that a Tanfoglio is a much better pistol than just some clone or just some EAA gun. Both terms are correct, but to me... mine are Tanfoglios. Not those other dirty words. ;)