CZ 527m

Venom1956

Finally got it out to the range after a year of waiting... :D Its a delight. Honestly Shooting a bolt thats cheap accurate and doesnt give your shoulder a workout and has a bit more recoil then 5.56 honestly this thing should be a staple in every collection. :D

I assume you have the 7.62x39 chambered 527?

I love mine! I mounted a Leupold VXR 1.25-4x24 scope on it and with "rapid fire" (shoot, cycle bolt, get back on target and shoot again, practicing quick target acquisition and firing) groups were just over 1-inch at 100 yds with both S&B and Hornady brass cased ammo...

chris in va

I've had mine for ten years, absurdly fun rifle, especially pinging steel targets at 100 yards. I like it so much I hope to get the same in 5.56 soon.

zeke

Venom1956-congrats, they be fine rifles. Mine is accurate, even with less expensive steel cased rounds. Couldn't help myself and mounted an older 2x8 Leopold and bipod on it. Surprisingly accurate back to 400 yds.

farmboy

I had a 527 American in .223, and sold it. It was a beautiful rifle, with one of the sweetest triggers I've ever had.

Believe it or not, I sold it because it almost got boring to shoot. Using cheap Walmart ammo and a fair to medium quality scope, anything any bigger than a peppermint patty was pretty much toast inside 100 yards.

If near perfection out of a box is what you seek, the CZ 527 is your grail.

Colt46

I'm tempted by her measurements

A petite, accurate Bantam weight that feels like nothing on your shoulder or hauling up a mountain. How can you not be tempted.