CZ 52?? Thoughts

Stephen Ewing

Great little gun for the money. Fair warnings: Ammo ain't cheap or easy to find, but 9mm barrels will stop that; DO NOT dryfire the darn things.

It's worth it all to be the one guy, surrounded by "bang" "pop" and "boom" shooting a pistol that goes "crack!" :D

Steve

Tropical Z

They are a very cool handgun as long as you get one in nice shape and as the above reply says never dry fire it.I just returned my second one (ordered from century)as it was supposed to be in excellent condition and instead came in looking like it had been drug behind a Trabant across half of Europe!
You can get S&B ammo for about $7.50 a box(50 rounds) from
www.natchezss.com

straightShot

Topical Z:

Century has some that they say are in excellent condition, and SOG has some that they say are in very good condition. Maybe I'll just order an SOG CZ 52.

straightShot

Tropical Z

Mine was one of the "excellent"ones Century advertised and i was horrified when i saw it! Century claims theirs are in excellent condition and somebody made a mistake and sent me the wrong grade. Who knows?

RON in PA

If you want it because of its unique design fine, but if you want it primarily as a shooter than I think the Tokarov is a better pistol in the 7.62x25 cal. The TT does not have trigger slap and does not have its trigger pin slowly move out of the frame with each shot. The currently available Polish Toks are great guns with better fit and finish than the CZ 52. The Czechs got it right with the CZ 75.