Custom AR

Hdonly

Do you think this is going a little to far?
attachment.php

Attachments

• carried away.resized.png
    carried away.resized.png
    215.3 KB · Views: 307

FITASC

There's a pic on the net with an Asian gent holding something similar that also has a Swiss army knife, HUGE floodlight, etc. Really funny photo.

Old Bill Dibble

There is some open rail space there at 10 O'clock (don't look at your digital watch to figure it out it won't help). What is that all about?

In all seriousness though a properly dressed AR for general LE use should have:
- adjustable stock
- light
- 1X scope
- sling
- BUIS

Optional
- Foregrip
- Suppressor

A military one for general use should have all of the above plus
- Extendable BiPod
- IR Spotting laser
- Magnifier or in lieu of- adjustable 1-6x power scope

You can argue points on each item but all are useful for LE/MIL uses. That is a lot of stuff. Some people slap stuff on their rifle without any consideration for it's purpose. Some stick things on there that have no earthly purpose for them.

tahunua001

it definitely is going too far... how dare they strip down that AR to bare metal... how is the user supposed to get any practical use out of a gun with so few modifications or accessories?

Old Bill Dibble

it definitely is going too far... how dare they strip down that AR to bare metal... how is the user supposed to get any practical use out of a gun with so few modifications or accessories?

Two words: Battlefield Pickup

Hdonly

Haha. That green masking tape is a bit much. I think he should have used black duct tape to blend a little better. Wow, those guys spent more on accessories than I did for my truck.