Current model rifles (bolt or lever) chambered in .45acp?

Thirties

Is any company currently making a rifle (bolt or lever action) in .45acp?

Any former models maybe available used?

I'm trying to duplicate the .38/.357 revolver/lever rifle combo that I now have.

I'd like to be able to shoot my .45acp handloads from a rifle from time to time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thirties

Yeah, that's why I'm asking . . . I don't know of one (new or old), but I figure there are some . . . besides the Tommy Gun (full auto gangster gat).

Scorch

Currently, there are very few options in 45ACP. Beretta makes a carbine in pistol calibers, but I'm not too sure if 45ACP is an option. You can often find a Marlin 45 Camp Carbines on Gunbroker, but be prepared to pay for it.

chris in va

HiPoint keeps saying they'll come out with the 45 carbine, but that's been 3-4 years worth of promises.

EDIT: nevermind, you said bolt/lever.

Valkyrie were making those Delisles, repro's, a while back a couple years. They're cool, can be had with a dummy suppressor for authentic look but to use, might as well get plain barrel. Enfields are the best turnbolt MBR.

Winchester made a 16",T/D 94 Trapper in .45 ACP, sure they're pretty rare though. I'd buy one on the spot.

If you can accept an auto, Marlin Camps and the TSMG looking Volunteer Arms Commando carbines can be found under 500. MPA has a ugly carbine version of the MAC-10 being produced now that is around 500. or a little more.

Stagger Lee

The problem is that unlike many of your pistol-caliber carbines, you don't get a velocity increase from a longer barrel with the .45 and 9mm carbines the way you fo with a .357 or .44 and other cartridges. There's no ballistic gain so no real purpose in basically making a pistol longer and heavier.

blu97

45 acp rifle

I built this rifle using a Rhinland kit a couple of years ago.

I think there out of business but I belive Century Arms is selling a 45 acp rifle.

The mag is an old Taylor Drum

Attachments

• Rhineland and T sniper 025.jpg
    Rhineland and T sniper 025.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 106

3006mv

in a lever action i think an Auto Rim would work. I heard of someone converting a .44 mag to work with .45 AR but have not seen it firsthand.