Current crop of snubbie's

jmlv

I have had acess to a digital camera for the last couple of weeks so I took the opertunty to take a lot of pictures of my handgun collection. This is one of my current crop of snubnosed revolvers:
1) Charter Arms Undercover 38
2) S&W airweight Bodyguard 38
3) H&R model 504 32 magnum. :D

Attachments

• snubbies.jpg
    snubbies.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 360

jmlv

another shot of my snubbies

here's the second shot of the same guns.

Attachments

• snubbies 2.jpg
    snubbies 2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 187

flusher

Snubby

p0838_1031494710_p0838_1031340063_picture2_097.jpg

How about about this 1951 Colt Detective Special with factory installed shroud:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
or this 1960 Colt Agent
p0838_1033949800_p0838_1032964578_picture2_126.jpg

kahrma

A man with ONE snubbie is considered lucky but a man with three is just plain greedy! Give me one of those snubbies!

gumshoe4

I like that H&R and I recall considering buying one a long time ago. H&R used to make excellent, inexpensive revolvers. My first handgun MANY years ago was an H&R .22lr revolver which I later sold to a neighbor. Wish I still had it!!!

Nice collection.

Bob

jmlv

ANSWERS

MARK IV - This gun is a surplus michigan state police issue. It came from the factory thsat was with the stainless cylinder(its an airweight) susposedly to make it easily identifable and preclude its use as a "throwdown" gun. Sounds like a polition talking there, mostly they were backup guns carried in a troopers uniform front pocket so he could keep a hand on it unobtusvly during traffic stops - or so they tell me.
The H&R is simply one of the nicest feeling(with factory grips no less!) snubbies in my hand. Its very heavy for a snubbie but shoots well. The thing is I got it at a gun shops annual 20% off sale for $79! Best 80 and change I ever spent. its a keeper. Recoil is emently controlable in32 magnum and downright pleasent with 32 shorts & longs. One of my favorite guns toplink with, along with my 4" Diamondback.