CT SB 1094

turbotype87

Does anyone know if the proposed bill SB 1094, Banning any magazines that hold more than 10rnds was passed or was it denied. the hearing was today and i can't find any info on this issue.

USAR-VET

Saw them talking about this in OC.COM. I guess it's still in committee, and will be decided by April 15 from what they're saying. My question is, is this just a stupid "feel good" reaction to the AZ shooting?? And what happens if you've got a semi-auto pistol that has a 'factory' 15rd mag?? Do you have to 'plug' it up so as to only allow 10rds?? I mean, how stupid are the legislators in CT?? Oh, that's right. We ARE talking about CT here..........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I recently read somewhere that CT is now talking about tightening up their "assault" weapons ban. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Last edited:

Spats McGee

Administrator
USAR-VET said:
. . . . the AR shooting?? . . . .
Do you by any chance mean the AZ shooting? :confused: I'm not trying to be nitpicky here. I just hope that there wasn't an AR (Arkansas) shooting that I haven't heard about.

Welcome to The Firing Line, USAR-VET!

CortJestir

Just an update to this. SB 1094 was not on the legislative agenda today, which is the last day the JC has to consider the bill.

This is a good thing! But we can't celebrate yet - there's no telling if it will be re-introduced or snuck into another bill later on down the road. Remain vigilant and keep the pressure on against all bills that infringe on our RKBA in CT.

Thanks all,
CJ