Crossbreed Supertuck Owners, whatddya think?

CortJestir

Curious to know your thoughts if you own a Crossbreed Supertuck. I'm thinking about one for my P239. Advantages? Disadvantages?

Thanks,
CJ

jwxspoon

By far the best IWB holsters I have ever used. I've probably tried a dozen; now I own 3 different supertucks for 3 differnt weapons.

jw

teeroux

Like mine i hide a xd-45 with almost no printing and its pretty comfortable.

One thing though i found mine made a bit of rubing noise when i moved around so i just fixed a piece of cloth to the holster (its held in place by the screws for the clips) and had no problems since.

CortJestir

Some pretty solid endorsement there.

How is the comfort up against bare skin? I don't wear undershirts too frequently, but will make the concession for IWB carry if I need to.

CortJestir

Update

Bought one for my P239 and it arrived in one week! Great service. Much better than waiting 6 months for a VM2 (although I'll still probably get one for it anyway :D )

Anyway, it's great. Very comfortable after molding to my waistline. Great retention, fast draw and reholster, and the optional velcro clips work great if you have a velcro-lined belt.

Now I just need to get rid of that new leather squeak and it'll be 100%. :)

Breakdaddy

An excellent and affordable holster that is comfortable and fits all of my XD pistols (XD Subcompact, XD45 service, XD-M). I like the supertuck a lot.