Crosman pistol holster.

savagest

This thing is sweet. I think it is for an airsoft but man it holds my glock23 really well. It has a magazine holder too. And it was only $10. I picked it up for a concealed carry class. Anyone else use this thing?

Dirty Dan

Crosman pistol holster

Don't look for us to laugh at your ingenuity. My only question is, how durable is the material, it is made of? If if fits, and you are comfortable wearing it, then that is a plus for you. Your idea sure is worth looking into, especially for us in the Forum, who cannot lay out as much as $300 for a holster.

Back before there were 100's of holster manufacturers, the old "Jawbones", (detectives) working as undercover, in my agency, used an even simpler devise..A length of rawhide with loops tied at each end, one for the barrel and one for the grip, with the rawhide secured by your belt, and carried inside your trousers. Crude, cheap, but it worked. You could not make a quick draw with it, but, as most of you know, the average LE shootout is ten feet or less. The first accurate shot goes home. A detective had to be very familiar with his "piece", and that is what mattered most. Competency, familiarity, and accuracy with your duty revolver, stacked the cards in your favor.

savagest

I just needed an outside the belt holster for the class. I am waiting for my gun store to get my concealed holster. I'll post a pic the thing is pretty rad.

PetahW

Those Crosman holsters are VERY durable - made of tough Cordua Nylon, with an adjustable retaining strap for the handgun and a heavy/wide/stitched belt loop on the back.

I've carried a .22Mag 3" Pathfinder, a 3" CA .44 BullDog, and a .38 Colt DS in the Desert Tan example I bought @ a gunshow a few years ago in NH, when some holster dealer had a large cardboard carton with black or tan holsters thrown in as a bulk pack for $5 each.

I shoulda bought a bunch for resale..........:D

Here's mine with a .44 BullDog inside

0lko.jpg

ytf6.jpg

The mouth is stiff enough to retain it's shape & remain open for reholstering:

nyhm.jpg

Last edited:

savagest

ya, that is a good deal. I am not trying to tell people that this is THE holster but for the money I am 100% satisfied.