Crimson Trace service

jaydubya

I have Crimson Trace grips on three handguns, so you can tell that I like them. I like the company even more after today. The laser grips on my BHP had been acting cranky recently, so before I went to the range, I replaced the batteries. I got off twenty rounds, and the red dot died. Now and then afterward, it would come on weakly, but was completely unreliable. I dragged out the little handbook, and found out the grip had a three year warranty on it. Checking back, I was crestfallen to see that I had bought the grips in July 2005. The warranty had expired. On a hunch, I called Crimson Trace, explaining that the warranty had expired, and asked if they could still help me. No problem, and no talk about repair fees. The customer service rep looked me up, found me, and created a work order for the repairs. I sent the grips off Priority Mail this afternoon. From what he said, I can expect them back in about ten days. Crimson Trace is a really excellent outfit with a topnotch product. Highly recommended.

Cordially, Jack