cr15 sporter

darogue1

Was paging through the wish book(shotgun news) and came accross an ad for http://www.southernohiogun.com (SOG) and they have a AR-15 clone for sale at dealer price of $540. A2 sights on an C I A mil-spec receiver carry handle 20 inch barrel,comes with 30rd magazine,compensator and all black stocks. I know that this is a dealer price but I also know what the mark up at the local gals shop will be. Would like one just to shoot. Is this worth it ya think? I already know about he A B C D rule. I just have too little money and a gun control problem....I can't CONTROL myself when it comes to GUNS. Where is the support group? The girlfriend does not know about the kel-tec P32 I snuck in the house last Friday. Please help:)-----DAROGUE1

AR-10

By the time you tack on dealer mark-up and shipping you are about $60.00 to $80.00 away from a Bushmaster.

The Bushy comes with a warranty and will actually shoot ammo. The CIA rifle is used and no mention is made as to exactly what kind of barrel or brand of upper you are getting.