Could someone recomend a cheap nylon or kydex holster...

cslinger

For an XD45 with a light attached (streamlight TLR1).

This is not for carry or real use so to speak it is just to store the gun and keep the trigger covered. I handle my sd guns every day from nightstand to safe and back and I like having them in a basic holster covering the trigger. No leather.

Again this doesn't need to be custom fit or expensive etc. It just needs to act as a simple storage and trigger cover option.

Yes I can handle my firearms safely and follow the rules etc and have done so for many years I just like the added bit of safety.

Thanks
Chris

DasFriek

Uncle Mikes make several $10 holsters in nylon and a nice soft padded foam type holsters that would do the job,some have velcro thumb flaps for good retention wich you may want to avoid if its a HD gun.

chucksolo69

I agree with Uncle Mike"s. My Uncle Mike's Nylon Large Auto holster will accommodate my SA GI .45, SIG SP2022, CZ 75B, and Star Model B. In a pinch it'll also hold my SIG Mosquito reasonably well. I got it for $9.99 at my local gun shop.

idic68

If you want cheap....

There is always the $10.00 and lower cost holsters on sportsmansguide.com or cheaperthandirt.com.

azredhawk44

This is a job for the $15 gun show "one size fits all" gun bucket nylon ambidextrous tactical light holster.

A holster so floppy, formless, unsupportive and useless it is ONLY good for transporting a gun from the nightstand to the safe.:p

But, that's exactly what you want, so go for it.

cslinger

Yep those are the ones. I love them for this role. I have just never seen one to hold a light mounted.

They work pretty well for occassional concealed carry as well.............ok I cannot even type that with a straight face.