Core 15

mfreem08

Is anyone familiar with this brand rifle. I watched a few youtubes and they seemed to have a good review. I guess specifically the Core 15 Tactical. It looks to come with just a few more bells than a base model S&W etc..

Jeff2131

I have a core15 AR! It was my first ar. Still have it, still shoot the.heck out of it and i even use the lower for my .50 beowulf upper! Very well built and i NEVER had any functionality issues. Mine is not the tactical, it was basic when i got it but its tactical now...hahaha. i shoot and reload HEAVILY, so i can tell you with out exaggeration, i have put close to 10,000 rounds through it and its still as accurate as the.day i got it. If you are leaning towards core15, id say two thumbs up!

mfreem08

One thing that really drew me was the warranty.

"The rifle you have just purchased has the simplest, most plainly written warranty you will ever read. This is no fine print. There are no exceptions. This CORE15 rifle has been manufactured and assembled with painstaking care and precision by proud US Veterans, trained by the best there is. If anything is not up to your standard, accuracy included, if anything goes wrong, gets bent, broken, cracked, misaligned, tweaked, snapped or otherwise, simply contact one of our professionals and we will work to make it right. If you are the 5th owner and the rifle has seen 40k+ rounds, it simply….doesn’t….matter. We stand behind our products and we take care of our customers. That is our promise and your assurance.”

I don't know that I've ever heard of a warranty like this. Maybe some 1911s have it.

Jeff2131

Wow, i was.unaware of that warranty! Thats cool, i have yet to need it though...lol. enjoy if you end up buying it. Its a great rifle.

Signal-0

Core15 is just up the road from me. Generally they produce a quality AR15 rifle. Nothing over the top in my opinion, but not at the bottom either.