Corbon Pow'R Ball Ammo

riverrat66

Has anyone ever used this Corbon Pow'R Ball Ammo with the polymer ball cap? HERE I thought I might try it in my XD45 (45 AUTO +P) but it's kind of pricey and was wondering if it was worth the extra money or just a waste of money. I usually use the Federal Hydra-Shok JHP but thought I'd try something different. Any opinions on it?

GlocksRfun

Yup, I got it in the 9mm flavor. I was shooting paper targets, but it was a lot louder and a lot more kick than normal range ammo. I don't shoot anything that it would make a big difference with. But I've got a mag of the stuff loaded and hanging around in my apartment. I like it.

Pappy John

I bought a few boxes of .45 ACP at a gun show a while ago. It fed well in a Kimber that was finicky about what hollowpoints it would digest. I've heard that it performs well in gelatin. Too pricey to shoot much of though. I keep it in the nightstand gun.

Webleymkv

I've got about half a box of the 100grn 9mm in my safe. I bought it when I got my CZ75. I usually use Cor Bon 125grn JHP because I prefer a little extra weight. Wouldn't feel undefended by it though. As stated before it is louder and has a little more felt recoil but muzzle flip is almost non-existant.