Copy Of Ffl Okay, Need A Link

NCHornet

Hey y'all,
I need your help. I bought a pistol on Gun Broker and have sent the man payment via paypal as well as a faxed copy of the FFL I deal with. He thinks he has to wait and receive the hard copy by mail. I told him this is not required anymore but I don't think he believes me. Can any of you point me to an official site that states this is ok? I would sure appreciate it.
Thanks
Kevin/NCHornet

Fremmer

He may have other reasons to want the hard copy. Perhaps his fax doesn't print a clear copy. Or maybe some other reason. Anyway, I'd do what he wants, get the sucker sent in the mail, and be done with it.

Let us know how you like your new gun!

NCHornet

Thanks y'all I appreciate the help. I just bought a nice little BUG, it's a NAA Guardian in 32ACP with factory guttersnipe. Should make a nice pocket gun!!

blume357

I agree... he's wrong, but then he's right....

The person selling the gun can make their own rules that only have to meet the law but can by any means also exceed it. I always send na actual copy signed in red or blue ink by them.... that's what most folks want.

why on God's green earth would you want to use Pay Pal? I'm tempted to 'rat you out'!

Double J

Like Fremmer says, some faxes are hard to read. My FFL has the small numbers that are sometimes not readable and I sometimes wast time trying to fax. A hard copy is a sure thing, just takes longer.