Coping with a Psychotic Social Pathology

Munro Williams

The freedoms we have as citizens of the USA can apply only to the sane. Freedom is irrelevant to a hospitalized schizophrenic. The opportunities we enjoy as free people are oppressive demands to the mentally ill.

Sick, borderline psychotic thinking is now the conventional wisdom. The people who want to disarm us are severly disturbed, want to drive us crazy, and then seize control of us and drag us down into their pit of lunacy,

How and why that happened, what it's doing to our country, and how to locate, detect, and act to neutralize sick mind games designed to paralyze you like deer caught in a jack-light is the subject of a series of essays written by Robert L. Kocher.

They can be found at http://www.zolatimes.com/writers/kocher.html

There is a wealth of information here, the equivalent of post-graduate lectures.

"What's worse than someone with no mercy? A person who will use another's mercy as a weapon against him."

Munro Williams

When clicking on the above link, start at the bottom of the page and work your way up.
This stuff is like learning math, you've got to know your multiplication tables to move on up to the quadratic equation.

kjm

This is a good work. I appreciate all of these facts backed up by sources as I am enrolling in some college courses, and since guns and culture are my interests I am gaining quite an education already. I like to print these, and use them for ideas. Thanks again for the link!

mineralman

Good Lord, but that's heavy stuff. I'm gonna take a break, bookmark it, and delve back in when I'm fresh. Whew. And I thought I knew a little bit about psychology.

~~~Mineralman

Kingcreek

interesting stuff
I could absorb most of it, but some of it was deflected.
I'm going to read it again after some more coffee.
I think he's actually got a handle on the mess we're in.

Donny

Key points in our Nations evolution down the Red Road in the last couple generations.

Very interesting reading, indeed.

Thanks for the link!!

Best Regards,
Don

------------------
"The day I turn in my own countrymen, will be the day I put a bullet in my own head".
--George Harris, Patriot Games--