Cool video of a drawdown.

1BadF350

On www. filecabi. net there is a new video titled "Hicks vs Yuppies BMW Car Chase". The hicks begin harrassing this poor guy in the BMW and chasing him down the road. What happens in the end is hilarious and sweet justice. Everyone should CCW.
I will not post a link due to the adult nature of that site without a moderators approval.

raymond-

i've seen this and i'd say don't bother. appears canadian made, poor acting,
so so filming, and the actions and responses don't seem to indicate that it's
normal responses for individuals in situations when confronted with firearm.
as with many videos on Youtube, Google, etc now....folks want to create
their own {gasp} reality tv videos to fake out other folks.

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
Thank you for your discretion in posting the link. It certainly is not a family-friendly video due to the language.

I don't think it's Canadian made - folks in "da U.P." say "'eh?" all the time too.

I, too, have seen it and agree that it's a fake. The final confrontation is completely contrived.

LSU12ga

hmmm

the end does seem a bit staged. If somone i was harasing pointed a gun at me, i think i would run like hell, not stand there with a retarted look on my face.

Hedley

I think it's staged. The dialogue seems planned and at the end, the "hillbillies" just seem too calm after beeing drwn down. Plus, the "CCW'er" make his wife enter the possible line of fire to take the camera? I don't buy it.