Conversion of Ruger 10/22 - -

Johnny Guest

Moderator in Memoriam
Conversion of Ruger 10/22 - -

The original thread replaces one of the same name which was started on 18 SEP by a member who asked the question, "What would i [sic] need to do to convert my 10/22 to fully auto?"
Predictably, several members replied with both, "You cannot do so legally," and one brought up the very limited, and very expensive Norrell Trigger Packs available for the purpose. Now, this much SHOULD have been sufficient. Your friendly TFL Staff is used to reading a certain amount of complaining about , "Well, THE LAW JUST SHOULDN'T BE THATAWAY!" Okay, fine - - I've written some of that type rhetoric myownself.

I was surprised, though, that some members just wouldn't let the topic drop. Some insisted on talking about how to do illegal conversions, and others wrote about flaunting the law in general - - To the effect that any kinda firearms law is unconstitutional. Again, I pretty much agree, at least in theory. But, friends and neighbors, this is NOT a perfect world, and wishing just won't make it so. Each of us, when we registered on The Firing Line, agreed to abide by the Forum Rules. If you don't recall them, please click on the first available clicking place at the top of this and every forum page. There are a few additional rules pertaining to the individual fora, as well. You might want to review the ones at the top of Full Auto. I specifically refer to - -
About the only hard and fast rule here in Full Auto forum is that, like them or not, there ARE some laws and regulations which must be followed. Please, no discussions of anything which might appear to be in violation of the law.
Anyone wants to look at the original, just click on - -
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147681
and see Post #1

So, bottom line: a decent enough topic, with a number of fairly informative replies, had been removed. Please, be advised - - to maintain a degree of organization and order on TFL, there must be rules, and the rules must be applied. When needful, Steps Will Be Taken.

Best regards to all
Johnny Guest
TFL Staff

Bo1

I happen to have a Norrell converted 10/22 w/full length suppressor,I did not know he was swlling "trigger packs" John has one of the cleanest and reliable conversions on th 10/22 but hopefully his "trigger packs "also come with the bolt work that stops the bolt bounce usually experienced on the 10/22 when fired full auto.AND yes Shaggy it is registered