Consolidating calibers

dabigguns357

Over the last couple of months i have come to a conclusion that i no longer worry about how many caliber handguns to buy/own and have recently started trading/selling off my collection.Now i'm not going crazy nor am i dying.

It happened when i traded a guy my S&W 66 for a Glock 21 sf(i love it).When i took it out and shot it,i instantly fell in love with the gun/caliber.Since that time 2 months ago i have traded for another .45 only this one is a very nice S&W 4506-1 and since shooting it i have realized that i may trade more just to get my next .45.Now I find my self drooling over a West German Sig 220(nickle finish) and can't help it.I haven't lost my obsession for guns,i just want everything in my new favorite caliber no matter the make or model with in reason.

Do others have this obsession or is it just me.

019-1.jpg

TylerD45ACP

NO

You are not the only one. As you can see I'm a die hard 45ACP fan and have a SW1911. That Smith 4506 is beautiful and I've actually been thinking about it for my next 45. Im gonna end up with a pile of 45's by the time my life is over with 9mm's as well. But the 45's will dwarf the amount of nines. To tell u the truth I find shooting a 45 more comfortable than a 9mm. I do not find the recoil to be heavy in the least as most people believe. This is coming from a man who is 5' 8" 170lbs. I love the 45, the CHUBBY round that feels O so good to see in the mag and chamber:D, a bore size you can put the tip of ur pinky in. Proven Manstopper and I wouldn't be uncomfortable carrying ball ammo. Whats not to like.
P.S. - Id go against the 220 if I were you. I had one and the trigger was horrible, the S/A felt like a D/A. It's got bad ergonomics go for the 1911 you said you like the 4506 then you will like it. A 1911 doesn't feel like a gun to me, when I hold it its like part of my arm.