Considering a change

TexAg

I've had a CZ-85B for a few years now, but I don't shoot it that often, though somewhat more with the .22 Kadet Kit. Part of the reason is that I like the trigger on my glocks better. Blasphemy I know! But the reset is shorter on the glocks and I've trained more with them. I like the grip of the CZ, feels great in the hand, but I have trouble placing my support hand in a consistent position. With the glocks, it's easier to be more consistent.
I hesitate more to get rid of the .22 side of the CZ, but if I sell it should be both as a package and I'll clear some good money with proceeds. I'd miss having an all steel auto, something I wouldn't have when it's gone.
I've been drooling over a Sig 1911 with a rail, a Sig 938, a 3" GP100...a glock 35 maybe...or maybe something else. That's part of the question, what to get? I have my revolvers, .357 and .45 colt mostly, 9 and .40 glocks and a glock 36 I'm about to get rid of for a G26.
I prefer a strong corrosion resistance, something under a grand. Suggestions? Or don't sell?

DA/SA Fan

If you prefer a Glock trigger to a CZ I have no idea what in the world to recommend to you. We're not even in the same book let alone on the same page!:eek:

TexAg

I have considered the Wiley Clapp...
And I have thought about the new Glock 41. I had a 20sf and never warmed to it. I prefer my big boomers to be in revolver form, like my Ruger old Vaqero and SBH Hunter in .45 Colt.
I imagine the 41 would be fairly different with the thinner, longer slide, and different recoil....