Concealed Carry revolver roll call

riggins_83

Picked up a great condition SP101 2 1/4" today. Intend to carry in a Safariland 27 IWB holster. I've never carried a revolver before, always XDs or 1911's. Who else out there is CC'ing revolvers and what setup are you using?

gps33d.jpg

dabigguns357

It all depends on what you carry and how you want to carry it.I have 3 ways i like to carry
First is an owb pancake holster with a full sized 686 4 inch.Yep it's easily concealed with cargo shorts and a printed shirt.
Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

The second is an iwb holster and a t shirt with blue jean shorts and over shirt
Picture026.jpg

The third way is with my snubbie and a model 5 black widow high ride holster.A oxford t shirt and blue jeen shorts.
Picture.jpg

rantingredneck

I typically carry either an SP101 2.25" or an LCR.

Holsters are a Don Hume JIT slide (fits both), a AKJ Concealco IWB (fits both), or a RKBA pocket holster (LCR Only).

Just ordered a 3" SP101 .357 tonight from Bud's. Hopefully will be at my LGS by early next week. It'll ride in the Don Hume just fine, but if I want to carry it IWB I'll need a new rig.

Forgot to mention that my woods carry gun is a 4" GP100 in a Simply Rugged Sourdough.

p99guy

S&W 638 with Crimson Trace grips, Galco Horsehide front pocket holster...135gr Gold Dot "short Barrel" load( developed for NYPD snubbies)

Elvishead

638 Airweight, front pocket no holster in lose stretchy jeans or lose shorts with deep pockets, but I do cover the end of the barrel to keep lint out.

riggins_83

I opted for this holster:

safariland-27-inside-the-pants-holster-plain-black-right-hand-27-01-61.jpg

Hard to find good SD 357 magnum ammo more than a box at a time, I have some 38 Special +P and 357 Magnum JSP (rather not carry with that!). Hopefully find some good 357 mag JHP here soon.

Kreyzhorse

S&W 637. I usually carry it OWB in a Galco Fletch holster. I also have a Bianchi Professional IWB holster that I used when I first started CC but have grown to prefer the OWB method.

Doc Intrepid

S&W Mdl 642 Centennial Airweight in a DeSantis pocket Holster, with W-W Silvertips.

I don't carry spare rounds. I wouldn't be able to effectively reload loose rounds during a gunfight anyway. I use the New York Reload - a S&W Mdl 640 Centennial, generally in an inside vest pocket. Same ammunition.

magictag

S&W Model 60

S&W Model 60 in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster or IWB holster, depending on my mood and mode of dress. Looking at the Kholster IWB holster. Loaded with Magtech .357 SCHP generally, but keep Winchester .38 Silvertip HP when inside the house.

WC145

Custom 9mm S&W 360 loaded with Federal 9BPLE 115gr HP +P+. I carry it in various ways depending on clothing, venue, etc. - Cobra Gunskin ankle holster, JW O'rouke pancake, KL Null inverted shoulder holster, Blackhawk Serpa, or in a pocket (sometimes with an Uncle Mike's pocket holster sometimes without).

panamint

I carry a SP 101 in a left hand IWB clip on holster but wear it on the outside and on my right side. I'm to fat to wear a IWB holster and wanted a clip on right side with a strap with a thumb break release but couldn't find one, so I made a few changes to the LH IWB.
Scott

Old John

SP101 All day, Almost every day.........

I carry my .357 SP in a Galco OWB high-ride open-top pancake holster.
Usually it's loaded with 110 gr. HJ HP's

On the other few days, I carry my 3" Ruger ss, GP100, ,357, in a Galco
OWB high-ride open-top pancake Holster.
The GP100 is a bit heavier. Some days, I want to have the extra round, and heavier loads, so I wear it.
I like my Ruger wheelguns.