Conceal a bigger pistol (or at least more comfortably)

dean1818

My CCW pistol is a Bersa 40 UC

With a Supertuck from Crossbreed its a comfortable rig.... In oversize pants

In most of my pants, that I bought before I CCW'd it was a tough fit.

Yeah......we all WANT to lose some weight.......

Watching late night TV I saw an ad for "button extenders"

These are the best thing ever for CCW. I highly recomend them.

And.... IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES..........:eek:

DiscoRacing

Normally $9.95 plus shipping/handling per set...but for a limited time you get one extender with free shipping and we will throw in another extender absolutely free..just pay shipping/handling charges... thats not just one extender...but two...yes two...be the first on your block to have em....totally tax deductable.... no two year plan required

Cremon

I know a lot of people here prefer to carry lighter guns and I can appreciate why. But I have been carrying my S&W 4516 for over 3 years and have not had any issues. You do need roomier pants but it is worth it. I like the kind with an elastic band (both pants and the gun holster band) and I do wear them with a strong belt. I have found that belts sold at flea markets by Mexicans or the kind you get at Mexican or western wear shops are big and thick enough - domestic belts are just too thin and flimsy.

The only other way I can carry one of them (I have two of these guns) is if I wear an underarm holster with a jacket. That is comfortable but then you can't take the jacket off. All other conceal methods I have tried or observed do not work well with heavier guns. And when I say heavy, I don't mean big. My 4516's are tactical pistols - they aren't very big, just dense and heavy. I put wooden hogue grips on them to make them sassier and fit my big hands but the guns are chunky steel weapons that feel fantastic to shoot and are comfortable to hold. But they challenge almost all conceal methods.

I like it when someone posts about concealing something besides a purse gun or a small Walther.

riggins_83

I've carried IWB for quite awhile now. I always wear stretch waistband slacks by George clothing. Very comfortable no matter what gun I wear IWB...

HoraceHogsnort

boredom wrote: "am i missing an inside joke or am i just that dumb?"

Lets just face up to it here boredom, yer dumber than a bag of hammers!:D

Rifleman1776

I used to carry my 7 /12" Ruger Redhawk .44 mag. in a shoulder holster under a jacket or coat. I'm not very big but it was comfortable and out of sight. Not practical for warm weather. I had to modify the holster for use while driving. It worked.
Those days are over. Now it is a pocket pistol in my back pocket.