Components Sale at Cabelas

Dave R

Just a heads up for those blessed to live within driving range of a Cabelas. I went in to buy some components today, and got:

1. lb of H335 for $19.79. Haven't see that price since---ever.
2. 55gr. .223 FMJ w/ cannelure for $7.99 per hundred. You can beat that online, but its a dang good prince for walk in, walk out. No shipping!

Its great to see component prices coming down after the shortage and the price spike.

demigod

What brand are the FMJs? My cabelas doesn't always have the same sales reported by other locations, but I need to go down there this week anyway.

Dave R

What brand are the FMJs? My cabelas doesn't always have the same sales reported by other locations, but I need to go down there this week anyway.
Can't remember right now, but its a green bag.

It was 20% off all bullets and powder in PA.
That's what the cash register receipt looked like here in Boise, too. My guess is all Cabelas are having 20% off powder and bullets. Great time to stock up!

Wrangler5

FWIW, I get 124g FMJ (not plated) 9mm bullets from Precision Delta for $74/1000 delivered with no sales tax. That's their standard price. Minimum order is 2000, but I shoot that up in less than a year.

Kevin Rohrer

I was at Cabelas in Meechigan today and was underwhelmed as to the amount of reloading equipment and components they had for sale. My bench has almost as much powder in it as Cabelas had for sale.