Complete results for IMCS #3

Rob Pincus

Top Gun: Rick Merb (OH)
Top Lady Gun: Patty Abdon (OH)
Second Overall: Paul Wood
Third Overall: Gerald Bennett

Top Sporting Clays: Dave Kelly (OH)
Top Sporting Clays Lady: Debbie Kelly (OH)

2nd Flight Sporting Clays: Norm Fisher
2nd Flight Lady Sporting Clays: Donna Hearn (IL)

3rd Flight Sporting Clays: Phillip Williams
3rd Flight Lady Sporting Clays: CIndy Hineline (NJ)

Top 5-Stand: Paul Wood
Top Lady 5-Stand: Debi Cates

2nd Flight 5-Stand: David Hineline (NJ)
2nd Flight Lady 5-Stand: Ashley Hartley (age 11!)

3rd Flight 5-Stand: Jeff Snook (OH)
3rd Flight lady 5-stand: Vanessa Wynn

Overall Celebrity: Johnny DiSanti

Horton Xbow Side Event:
1st place tie: Ed Anderson & Dan Willoughby
Top Lady: Patty Abdon

S&W Pistol Event:
1st: Larry Ferrence
2nd: Steve Ash
3rd: Rob Pincus

Kent Cartridge Wobble Trap:

This event was stopped early because of some problems with some rented trap machines. At the close of the event, the leaders were:

Top Male: Paul Wood
Top Female: Irlene Mandrell

Trap Side Event:

Winner: Dave Cates

Winchester Celebrity Shootout:

Winner: T.J. Klay
2nd: Chuck Stapel
Last: Tie: John Hager & John DiAquino

Some of our top prize winners:

Don Burrow: Beretta 686 Silver Mallard
Larry Ferrence: S&W 686 .357 Magnum
Ron Langsdon: Glock Pistol of Choice
Greg Rice: S&W 686 .357 Magnum
Brian Magazine: S&W 586 .357 Magnum
Ed Anderson: Horton Hunting Xbow Package
Dan Willoughby: Horton Hunting Xbow Package
Patty Abdon: Horton Hunting Xbow Package
Chuck Hearn: Clark Custom 10/22
Dave Kelly: Chuck Hearn Custom 10/22

We also distrubuted 14 pairs of Nikon Binoculars, 12 copies of the SafteyOn CD-Rom, 16 Chuck Stapel custom Knives, a Remington 11-87 w/ nickel reciever, several Galco holsters and hundreds of other items.

The final donation to WUAS will be about $20,000. That is a 35% increase from last year's donation and we actually had 6 fewer competitors.

------------------
-Essayons

Mal H

Staff
Congrats Rob & Irlene! I see you "showed" in the pistol event and got top Femme Fatale in wobble trap, respectively. What did the pistol event consist of?

And I see Chuck Hearn won a Clark Custom 10/22. Just what he always wanted! :)

Rob Pincus

Actually, he was pretty happy to have won it. It was a nice one with the hogue soft rubber stock. I don't think he was going to strip it.. ;).
Chuck turned around later that evening and offered one of his own custom guns (like Irlene and I shoot at the STC) during our celebrity calcutta auction. Whoever sponsored him for the shoot-out got the rifle too. It was pretty cool.

The pistol event used the new S&W pellet pistols. The range we use is not set up for metallic shooting, so we have to use pellet guns. We used a precision rifle sight-in target, with one big bull and four little ones. The course of fire was 6 shots at the center, 1 shot at each small target. If you hit the 1" orange dot in the center of the middle 10 ring you got an "X". So the max score was 100/6X. I shot a 91/4X, Steve shot a 92/X and Larry shot a 94/2X. The X's were just tie breakers.
I was in the shoot off in the Xbow event, there were 6 of us who maxed out at 6 points (3 arrows, 3 bulls). I was 2nd flight runner-up in 5-stand (beat out by my step-dad!).
I never got a chance to shoot the Sporting Clays event.
Irlene was 5th Celebrity in the Shoot-out and 6th in the overall Celebrity Scoring, just behind John Ross. She scored 5 in the Xbow event and somewhere in the 80's on the Pistol event.

The way it works, we let the celebrities compete with everyone else in the side events, they also have to pay for tickets for those events just like anyone else. They are pulled out of the main events (5-stand & sporting clays).

I couldn't catch a break, I thought me and my Ducati had "Coolest Vehicle at the Event" all locked up, but John Ross showed up in his Viper GTS.... oh well.

longhair

Rob, i hate to tell ya' this...... but ain't no Ducati as cool as a Viper. a nice hawg, maybe!!!! ;)
glad it went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
what me worry?