Competition Electronics Pro Chrono

hooligan1

Yep, bought one yesterday from ole Larry Potterfield, said he would get it on a truck asap....

Anybody have any good dope on these chronographs? Reviews were somewhat helpfull,, just want some reall people to give me their input...
Thanks..:)

Beanie-Bean

I like mine a lot. Do yourself a favor, and get some 3/16" wooden dowels and cut them to length to serve as the support bars for the diffusers. They are cheaper/easier to replace than the steel bars which ship with the unit. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion :)

hooligan1

We tested air-gun pellets over it yesterday, and it was interesting except my buddy paid for a 1250 fps airgun and really only shot 828......:rolleyes:
But it was fun setting it up and actually watching the process.:)

4runnerman

I love mine. Works all the time,display is very easy to read from 10 feet.Never misses a shot. The diffusers on mine are very tight on the rods,Goes together real easy,but takes some pulling to get them off. I had just the plain Chroney before ( 2 of them Neighbor kid shot them both;) ). I like the extra options on this one. Had 25 rounds yesterday from 6mmbr with a 12 fps spread. You will love this unit I am sure