Compass rifle

dvdcrr

We are really enjoying our new TC Compass rifle. Nice feeling trigger, more than adequate accuracy.
Anyone else out there liking these? Seems to be a great little rifle for 350.

Buckeye!

I have looked at the TC Compass for awhile , seems to be a contender in the value boltguns ...they are alot of good reviews on this rifle ...

L2R

just bought one after seeing friends 308

a good friend bought one and he is a frequent 3 gun winner in our area.

after some trigger work and set up on a good bench, he took 5 shots at 100 yards and although it was a fair sized hole, it was only 1 jagged hole- and that was with the scope and rings sent with it inside a plano case.
can't tell you much about the condition of the company or its reputation, I just saw the target and thought that I might need one too.

His may be exceptional and I am not the shooter he is but decided that
for 379, this is a terrific find to knock around in the woods.
not a fan of the stock but it is adequate.

waiting for the rain to clear to test mine.:)

taylorce1

If it is anything like the Venture rifle most will love it. I liked how my Venture rifle in .270 shot, but I didn't like some of the ergonomics of the rifle so it was an easy one to part ways with as I had two other rifles chambered the same. However, I always thought they were a sleeper that most people would overlook. The biggest problem with the Venture rifle is the lack of upgrades available, but if a person is just going to install a scope and hunt they are hard to beat.