comp-tac vs. bladetech

houser52

I don't have a Comp Tac and can't comment on them but I have Blade Tech belt holsters for most of my guns. The loops were made to fit the width of my belt and it's fully adjustable for gun retention. They are comfortable and position the gun perfectly for a smooth draw.

Even though I don't compete in IDPA anymore at one time they were the most popular holster for IDPA competition.

VHinch

I've run both at one time or the other and in my opinion it's a toss up. Either will serve you just fine. My preference in kydex these days is Raven Concealment, though their backlog has gotten crazy of late.

Syntax360

I can't speak specifically for their OWB models, but I did try IWB rigs from both manufacturers. My general impression was that the overall construction of the Comp-Tac seemed nicer, but I ended up selling it because the pistol I chose it for did not carry comfortably.

For an OWB rig, I'd probably try out Comp-Tac again.

pogo2

Comp-Tac a quality product

I have no experience with Blade Tech, but have bought two holsters from Comp-Tac and am very impressed with that company's products and service. I will certainly buy more holsters from Comp-Tac.

KahrMK952.jpg