Commanche Revolvers? For REAL?

defjon

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/21145

So cheap...and look at that stainless beast! It's so strange looking! I've been wanting a 3'' wheelie though, either 357 or maybe 44 special, who knows. Anywho...what's the deal with these?? Less than 2 bills...are they saturday night specials or what? Looks aside...they are certainly unique looking afterall, is this a gun that is gonna hold up? Seems like it'd be a great toss around piece!

Thanks for any info my rotating brethren.

Richard Simmons

Pretty sure they are made in Spain. Used to see them advertised in Gun Digest but I've never owned or fired one. While not all Spanish firearms lack quality I don't think I'd spend my money on one of these.

mtnboomer

The original Comanche revolvers were made by Llama of Spain. These are not Llama firearms. I can't remember at this moment where they are made - but I think it's in South America.

Sir William

Rumour has it that Rexio-South America may manufacture them. Some friends and I bought some. They seem to be roughly finished, don't always reset the trigger, fail to index properly sometimes and the rear sight fell off my 357. It was promptly mailed to me under warranty claim. The 22s have extraction issues. A fair value. I would consider them equal to Rossi.

michael t

Want a cheap rev. Get a Rossi a lot better pistol for the money I have owned several and have always been accurate, and depenable.