Coming Out Of The Closet........

cslinger

Ok, not really but......are there any other guys out there that think the S&W Ladysmith line are damn comfortable pistols? I guess I just have small hands or something but the grips on the Ladysmiths are very comfortable to me.

Is is possible to get those grips put on an Airweight .357?

Yes, apparently I am not at home enough with my manliness to own a Ladysmith but I would like to put those grips on an airweight.

Thanks for the input.

DAL

Have you heard of the new Smith models coming out called the Bi-Smith? They will work for either sex, and they have a laser-etched symbol of the male and female sign (you know, that circle-and-arrow and the circle-and-cross thing). I know it must be true because I read about it in Penthouse Forum, and they never lie. ;)
DAL

dairycreek

I'm 6'3'' and weigh 300 pounds.

I am very comfortable with my manliness and I still carry a Lady Smith on occasion. It is a very comfortable firearm. Carry what you want to. Good shooting:)

chaim

I love my S&W 65LS. Damn fine gun. The 3" barrel, K-frame and those grips make this gun exceedingly comfortable for anything- it handles most .357 ammo quite comfortably, and with the 3" barrel it should be great as a carry gun. Mine is accurate, and the trigger and action are better than other newer Smith products (the LS guns use different, lighter, springs). It also helps that the grip and the matte stainless finish make it one of the best looking revolvers out there. I really want to add a 60LS to go with it.

If you really have a problem with your gun saying LadySmith on it you can get both the K-frame or the J-frame LS grips aftermarket. You can also replace the springs and have a smith work on it to get the same smooth feel. Though you'll end up spending at least $100 extra (the grips alone are more than $50).

Eric Larsen

I bought a LS just for the grips :D Plus I like the rest of the gun too. My daughter would ask if I had my "girlfriend" with me....smart ass. They are great guns and dont worry..we wont tell anyone. Sadly, the lady got the boot from my SP. Never get a Ruger snubbie jealous! :rolleyes: You can get the grips for the 60LS from S&W...Shoot well

stans

I always thought that the title "Ladysmith" hindered the sales of Smith & Wesson's best carry guns.

Redneck2

Well, the problem...

is that, if you have another guns, the LadySmith will get jealous

if you come home smelling like gunpowder, she'll demand to know where you've been and who you've been shooting with

better get ready to give up all your other guns if you keep The Lady.