Combative Pistol Two in Dewey, AZ

Jeff Gonzales

Folks,

Gearing up for the Combative Pistol Two to be held on September 25-26, 2004 in Dewey, AZ just outside Prescott, AZ. The class is one day of high intensity shooting followed by stressful scenario based training using Simunitions on day two.

For those who are interested, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience before we are closed. To register simple fill out our on line application. I am looking forward to working with folks from all over the place, East and West coast. Take care and stay safe.

Later,

Jeff Gonzales

Down to 1

Folks,

We are down to one more slot left in this class. Hopefully, we will get someone else who wants to come out and play.

Later,

Jeff Gonzales

Great class

Well,

We just got done with this class and it was outstanding. Everyone did a great job and the role player we had really helped make it realistic. I wanted to say thank you to Denny and Flint for all their hospitality. Take care and stay safe.

Later,

Denny Hansen

Staff Emeritus
You're quite welcome, Jeff. We all had a great time and learned a lot (even though I was pretty disappointed in my performance on the square range). The force-on-force exercises were well scripted and the role players did a great job.

Just a reminder to everyone, I'll be hosting Louis Awerbuck on Oct 29-31 for a three-day shotgun course. The last day of that class will also end with force-on-force exercises.

Denny