Colts needing values

TomL

I have not had much luck finding an online appraisal guide, only used G/B selling/bid prices. Is there an online service? Also need an Astra A75 used value. The Colts are .22 and the A75 is 45acp. All are used, conditions vary; average to pretty good. Thanks

Skans

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but your descriptions are incomplete at best. Also, the way you describe condition is not presented in a way that most folks who try to value guns would be able to do anything with. Here's what I'd suggest:

1. take detailed, close-up photos of the guns in question, with model number showing and post the photos.

2. if these are vintage or antique colts, then I'd post the photos possibly in the C&R forum. Also, there are some very knowledgeable Colt collectors on Coltforum.com - but you will need detailed information to get good answers over there as well.

TomL

Skans I do not detect sarcasim just sound advice there, but these are not mine, just trying to get the owner who does not have the ability to do what I can with pc searches some idea of what they have. I cannot nor will not go so far as to take photos of something I do not own and post them on the internet...I would think you can understand that.

As for the lame description, yes it was but I am not seeking NRA ratings so average to pretty good condition ought to get me into the ball park regarding assigned value. Probably more along the lines of what is everyday average fair on gun show tables/racks.

Thanks Aguila and Skans for the replies.