Colt Trooper

FLA2760

I saw a sweet blued Colt trooper .357 4" at a pawn shop today. :D What do these go for? He is asking $350.00

22-rimfire

That is a pretty fair price if it is good condition. You often see them for more than that. I bought a 6" about a year ago and paid $350 and I thought that was a good price.

SIGSHR

Are we talking about the Trooper or Trooper Mark III? That price sounds right for the Old Model. Also is a .22, 38 Special or .357?

Lou22

Even if it's the newer MKIII, if it's in nice shape that is good price. I love both the MKIIIs I own. They are excellent shooters.

Lou

22-rimfire

The $350 price makes it irrevelant if it is a Trooper Mark III or the original Trooper unless you are a collector. $350 is a very good price for the Mark III and a great price for the original Trooper assuming excellent condition.

flusher

Colt 357 Trooper c 1966

Img0723-1.jpg

Colt 357 c1955

c357-21_jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

mutt

Trooper Mark V .357 4 " barrel is my pillow gun. Bought if from a ex-county deputy some years ago. Condition is carried. Good smooth shooter, and looks great to me. $325 as I remember . Would not take $ 1000. for it. Just me.Hits right where I aim. ...........MUTT

SIGSHR

The price seems about right, I have a 2nd one on layaway here in Central NJ, $315.00 looks almot unfired.

blume357

If it's a pawn shop they will usually knock a few dollars off

the 'asking' price. I'd say it's a good price if you want the gun and it's 'pretty tight'. Read the checking out a revolver at the top of the list.... I own a Colt Mark III trooper that is loose as a goose in it's workings but is a great shooter... never a problem. So, I really don't quite understand the need for the action to be real tight...but is a nice thing to check.

stangfan93

I just bought my trooper mkIII today. It has a 6" barrel and looks great! I paid $337 out the door and it also came with a holster. I cant wait to shoot it and my newly aqcuired cz-52