Colt Python

41 Magnum

I don't know anything about wholesale, but I just paid $1,500 out the door for the 4". :) That was the best anyone here in central Pa. would do. I could not afford to purchase an original !!:eek::eek:

Dfariswheel

Like most gun makers Colt only sells direct to big gun distributors.
What that price is, is a trade secret and it seems to be pretty close held.

Then there's the price a distributor charges a local FFL Dealer.
That seems to vary from distributor to distributor, AND on how big a customer the FFL Dealer is.
A small mom and pop store won't get the price a huge seller like one of the big chain stores will that buys in bulk.
So, price varies.

As example a few years ago I talked to a FFL Dealer who owned a local medium size gun store who was complaining that Walmart was selling shotguns cheaper then he could buy them.

44 AMP

Staff
Does anyone know the wholesale price of a Colt Python?

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to know?? You and I cannot buy one at wholesale price, unless you know a wholesaler who's willing to pass one on at his cost, no profit???? (and if so, DO tell me in PM, :rolleyes:)

You could call up Colt and tell them you want 500 or 1,000 and ask what kind of unit price they'd give you. Though you might need to be a licensed dealer to get a quote, since, obviously you intend to "engage in the business" with an order for 500 or more pistols....