Colt Navy Target

Hawg

I was going to spend some time with it. Had a nice shady spot to load in. Was going to compare Swiss 2F and 3F to Pyodex and round balls and conicals. But after six shots and seven out of the Sharp's, well just stick a fork in me cause I'm done.

bedbugbilly

Nice target Hawg! I can see why you quit while you were ahead. Lot to be said about sittin' in the shade of a tree, sippin on a cold ice tea or such and just "planning' what you're gonna do with it cools down. :D

Love the Navy by the way . . .. but then I love all '51 Navies. :D:)

Hellgate

I'm not so sure I could do that from a sandbag rest. That's the kind of accuracy that got Hickock's reputation off to a good start. You had ort to scribble all that data and the date onto the target and frame it. (And any witnesses oughta sign it too)

Hawg

I think Hickok was a lot better. I do better on inanimate objects or at least I think I do. I abhor shooting paper. No witnesses, I always shoot alone.

Hawg

I like being by myself but a little competition now and then would be nice but there's nobody around here to shoot with, especially bp.

BirchOrr

Hawg, Eehhhh...

... so what. At least you have an opinion! I like a guy who has an opinion and is not afraid to say what he believes in, whether I agree or not. I've learned multitudes in my life from listening to others opinions. Made me think about things from a different perspective. Food for thought.

Also learned things from those I thought barely had two brain cells (not you), :D from just listening. Whether you know it or not, you've helped me quite a bit since I've been here. Always good advice and straight answers. You have great knowledge in areas I do not.

Rock on Hawg,

:cool:

Birch