Colt M4

brj

I'm kinda new to the Black Rifle arena, so please bear with me here.

Just got a call from a friend who is in LE. He says that another deputy in his dept, due to some family financial obilgations, must sell his Colt M4. I haven't seen it yet, all I know is that it has the telescoping stock, is chambered in . 223, and has an Eotech red dot heads up optic system. Also, 1 30 round mag.

My friend has seen the rifle, and says that it's in near perfect condition. I had to post this in a hurry and don't have any other details, but the asking price is $ 1000.00.

Is there anything else I should know or look for on this particular rifle ? Thanks in advance...

VUPDblue

Buy it, or I will! Keeping in mind that the EOTech alone is a $300+ optic. That puts your deal on the rifle at $700.

Ocraknife

The rifle alone is worth $1k and since it is a Colt you'll probably always be able to recoup your investment should you sell it.

BUSTER51

A real M4 would be a 14.5 inch barrel and full auto or tri burst. what you probably have is a 6920 and it is worth more than he is asking ,buy it ASAP. also ask him if he has any Hornady 75 grain tap ammo he want's to sell ,that and the Blackhills ammo are some of the best ammo for that weapon made.