Colt Delta Elite

imp

You paid wayyyyy too much. If you need to recup some of your loss..I'll give ya 200 for it.

maas

you did good. i know that you don't live here in ca, the same gun would run between $850 900

does it still have the dual recoil spring setup. if so you might want to change it to a single 23# spring.

Stevie-Ray

I think that's a great deal. Don't really know as I haven't priced them lately, but I hear they're high. I paid $425 for mine new, back in the eighties, but I'd never sell it, even if I sold all the others.

RickB

I'd say those sights gotta go, and would be reason to discount the price, but $750-$850 is starting to seem like a "good deal" on Delta Elites, these days.

agtman

Front and rear sights, and the trigger, are somebody's aftermarket add-ons. Plus, how much was it shot?

Calling it "90-95%" is,... ah, optimistic. Still, if you like the gun and it runs 100%, then that's all that matters.

:cool:

farnorthdan

I would estimate less than 500 rounds thru it, the inner parts are truely pristine.

I wonder how hard it would be to get some original sights for it??? Is the front sight original or after market. It looks original to me and it isn't dove tailed so how do you change it. The rear sight is dove tailed and should be easy enough to change.

Stevie-Ray

That is definitely not the original. The original is a fixed 3-dot system and the front is staked on. Your trigger is not original either, but I'm sure you knew that. Here is original, except for grips.

100_0465.jpg