colt 6920 magpul

Gbnk82

Just different furniture..I have one in fde and it's very nice most people consider the magpul furniture a upgrade from the factory set..the buis they come with are very nice to especially if you intend to mount optics

Darker Loaf

Yeah, just looks and feel. It's basically a matter of opinion when it comes to heat-shielded plastic furniture. I personally enjoy the matte, slightly rough feel of magpul plastics when compared with slicker furniture. Also, the magpul furniture allows for magpul related accessories: like picatinny rails, vertical grips, light mounts, etc... They don't really aid "performance" in most strict sense of the word, but it may be something you want.

Pilot

I have the FDE version also. Colt has been putting the "M4" rollmark on them for a while, as mine came that way, and I bought it almost a year, and a half ago.

I like the Magpul furniture, and BUIS also, and it didn't cost much more over the standard le6920/M4.

Gbnk82

^this

Honestly for The slightly higher cost it is well worth it when you add the total value of all the magpul stuff..it would cost much more to buy the standard 6920 and then upgrade to the magpul stuff than it is to buy the magpul version in the first place

P5 Guy

I gave a Colt 6920 with FDE furniture to myself for Christmas.
The furniture doesn't make it shoot better but I like it and my Colt is not an EBR :p

Boncrayon

Bold Ideas, licensed by Colt is the "competition" wing of Colt. They are built in Texas, and are known for accuracy. My CSR/CRX combo (action and barrel assembly) consistently cleans out a small bull's eye at the indoor range.