Colt .38 Super

SPEMack618

So, doing some late night pursuing of Gun Broker, and I've hit a bit of a snag. I'm looking for a 1911 style automatic, made by Colt, chambered in .38 Super, what would be the exact manufactur nomenclature on said weapon?

Would it be a Government Model, Caliber .38 Super?

gyvel

Your best bet is to put "Colt .38 Super" in your search box. Then click "search." This will bring up everything with "Colt .38 Super" in the title, including holsters and other useless garbage. Next, to get rid of the extraneous stuff, click "smart search," and, once on that page, look to the right side of the page where it says "Search in Categories." Scroll down to where it says "Firearms (Collectible)" and right underneath that it says "Firearms (Modern)". Next, (this is important), hold down both the "control" and "alt" buttons on your keyboard, and, with your cursor, select (left click) both firearms categories WHILE HOLDING BOTH BUTTONS down on your keyboard. After that, click "search" and you will get listings for guns only. If you have any questions, contact me and I'll go over it again, step by step. It's worth it, since it cuts down unnecessary and unwanted auctions by 80%.