Colt’s new .22 LR revolver

Ernest T Bass

I am so excited to see that Colt is coming out with a .22 LR version of the King Cobra! I’m definitely getting one! I am also happy to hear that the grips are interchangeable with other Cobra models. Now I need to decide between the 4” or the 6” model…

Here’s a video about it:
https://youtu.be/qjqKlbslGag

603Country

I’d buy one if I didn’t have a 22LR Diamondback already. I wonder how the size of the new one compares to the Diamondback. The 10 rounds instead of 6 is a positive.

I have been hoping for a .22LR Diamondback renaissance for years. I'm happy to see this, but it comes when I've just had to replace the boiler in my house and I'm looking at major roof repairs, so it's not going to follow me home this year.

Ernest T Bass

I had to wait a year and a half before I found an available Python near MSRP. So even though I say I’m going to buy one of these Cobras, I’m realistic and know that it might be awhile before I even find one for sale.

ds-10-speed

New Colt looks good

I'm going to get one ordered! I think the cylinder diameter looks to be about the same size as my 617's so I'll be all set with loaders.

Attachments

• new colt.jpg
    new colt.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 617_loaders_800w.jpg
    617_loaders_800w.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 13

CajunBass

Oh gee. Wouldn't you know it? I just bought this old Colt Official Police in 22 Long Rifle. I guess I should have waited. ;)

00-hkoSrbiJVbkLQIqHJdzDYiKsisWU9eos8swfCMeXiIwwoY5AL8KqI4ZCCMcE7wf1Kwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

Seriously, I wouldn't mind having one of the new ones either. :D

aarondhgraham

Oh gee. Wouldn't you know it? I just bought this old Colt Official Police in 22 Long Rifle. I guess I should have waited.

Nah, you bought the better gun,,,
Well maybe not "better" per se,,,
But IMHO, the most desirable.

Aarond