Ciener Glock .22 conversion.....

Rob Pincus

Anyone used one of these yet?

I bought one last week, but haven't had a chance to go to the range.

Any experiences would be appreciated.

I bought a 17/22 conversion kit and plan on using it on a 34 or 35.....

Mike Baugh

Rob , I chamfered the chamber and polished the ramp on one today for a guy . He bought 2 of them for a G19/23 and they both jambed constantly . He just brought in the barrel so I did not get a chance to try it out to see if the work helped . A friend had one of their models for an AR and could never get it to work . I hope you have better luck , Mike...

Could also be ammo sensitive. If you're experiencing problems on the range with reliability, try loading with 8 rounds in the magazine. It worked on the 1911 conversion kit for one person I know. Good luck and give us a product review Rob.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Rob Pincus

As soon as I get a chance I will...

I used to wonder how people could say things like " I bought a gun a couple weeks ago, but haven't shot it...."

I currently have 5 weapons in the apt that I haven't shot yet!! I really got spoiled having my own range at the house, I can't wait to get out of this damn apt and back to a civilised domicile with a good backstop!

e'ville

I have one on a G17. It works very well. There are infrequent failure to ignite that I can live with, maybe once a box.

------------------
Mark

Russell92

i have one for my beretta 92FS and it works great. it is really reliable and very accurate. it sometimes gives light primer stikes but on the second pull the rounds go off.

be sure to use hi velocity loads to make it cycle right although mine works with even standard pressure .22.