Christmas guns

Pico

Just bought my wife an LCP for Christmas. I was wondering if anyone else is giving someone a pistol this year?

Pico

monkeee2002

My family almost never gives guns as gifts - I think we all put too much value on the experience of gun shopping for "that perfect fit".
So... I bought myself a Taurus 608 for Christmas. :D

Tom68

Yeah... I bought myself a Beretta 92FS today and I'm gonna wrap it up and put it under the tree addressed to me. Wait...that's not what you meant, is it?

Oh well, the way I look at it, every gun I buy myself will eventually be my son's anyway, so it's still kinda like a gift, right?

You Know What I'M Going To Say..........

ralphie.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RX-79G

I'm getting something in 10mm in case a fat man in heavy fur trimmed clothing executes a late night chimney born home invasion.

hivoltagefx4

I purchased a Walther PPS for Christmas. I've been wanting a new CCW for a while now. She said even though I know what I'm getting, she's still gonna wrap it up so I can open it on Christmas morning. She said I need to act surprised! :eek::D:D

kcub

I purchased a Walther PPS for Christmas. I've been wanting a new CCW for a while now. She said even though I know what I'm getting, she's still gonna wrap it up so I can open it on Christmas morning. She said I need to act surprised!

Tell her it won't be an act if she cleverly rewraps a Walther PPQ M1 in the same paper.

AFK

Gonna pick up my Sig P238 HD that is on layaway right after I get my Christmas bonus. I also put a few gun related items on my list, so we'll see what the wife decided on.

aarondhgraham

Lots of used guns but never a new one,,,

Lots of used guns but never a brand new one,,,
My Pop didn't believe in new things,,,
If a used one could be found.

The only new shooter I ever got was a BB pistol,,,
it was a Crossman Hahn 45,,,
CO2 cowboy revolver.

But hey,,,
A gun was a great gift,,,
Even if it was somewhat raggedy. ;)

Aarond