Chow Yun Fat movies

croyance

When did Chow Yun Fat go to double Berettas? I noticed in A Better Tommorow that he sometimes used a HiPower along with the Beretta. Invariably the HiPower got dropped. You can see it on the DVD cover.
So at what point was the decision made to go with two Berettas?

HKguy9

John Woo, the director of a lot of those flicks, has a thing for Berettas. There's a pretty funny interview with John Woo somewhere...let me try to dig it up.

Here we go :D

"The Beretta has so much character and is so powerful, " Woo says. "It can load 17 bullets, and when it fires, it has a kind of passionate rhythm. The song of gunfire, that pow-pow-pow-pow can have also a kind of fury. I think it is right for my hero. I also knew that this gun is just right for Chow Yun-fat's hand--his hands are so strong. When he's holding a small pistol, it looks like he's holding a toy. It's not solid. If he's holding a machine gun, his hands make him look stupid. A special gun should be for a man with special qualities."

megatronrules

I liked the replacement killers and omg seeing mira sorvino in those pants is worth the price of the dvd alone...oh great gun action to:D