choate stocks for H&R

Anyone experenced any dealing with using synthetic choate stocks on either handi-rifle or pardner's? I bought one for a singleshot 12 gauge because my buttstock has been cracking over the years on me.

TxGun

I've used the standard buttstock, the Survivor buttstock, and the Stor-arm forearm on a half dozen H&Rs/NEFs. I like the Choate products, at least for these guns. They are well-made and the fit is good.

Txgun thank you for your post. I have a follow up on my new purchase of the choate youth synthetic black buttstock I added to my h&r shotgun. It was alittle shorter than my 20 ga youth model regular hardwood stock but forgot to take in consideration that it wears a limbsaver slip on recoil pad that adds a 1-1(1/2) trigger pull. It has a hard rubber fitted recoil pad that is 1/2 inch thick, I was able to slip a uncle mikes small slip on and it fit great the two pads work well together with no wobble to the sides during shooting. So I highly recommend these, they are extremely light and durable. Fit was amazingly perfect to receiver but I recommend a lock washer be applied on inside with bolt because mine wanted to slip to bad and not get a snug bolt head to plastic fit without the lockwasher. Hope someone get some use out of this.