Chinese Bullpup?

onemsumba

These pictures were on China daily's website today. Looks like they have bullpups? anyone know what they are? I suppose i could search and find out but thought the conversation on here would be more fun.

Apparently the hand signal is 5 of us will go, cover us. Looks more like the signal to execute the Homer Simpson maneuver to me.

Attachments

• China AR.jpg
    China AR.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 72
  • china ar 2.jpg
    china ar 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 72

Eightball

They just recently developed that gun. It shoots a 5.8mm round, said to be "best in the world"---but I don't beleive a word of it coming from communists, where everything's the "best in the world". Check out world.guns.ru --there's a sniper version, and that main battle rifle. I'm curious to see the real ballistics of that thing. Anyone have any experience with the guns/round?

Rifle ID

That is a type 95 5.8x42mm assault rilfe. its also available in 5.56 NATo for export. oringianly designed for the PLA thier great dissatisfaction with overall design, case ejection issues, and excessive smoke and heat from the weapon caused the PLA to drop the weapon in favor fo teh type 81 rifle. It is similar in design to the G36 with interchangeable componets allowing a standard version, a squad LMG or short carbine. It is also available witha 35mm grenade launcher and night vision sight. All info from "tactical assault weapons of teh 21st century" by charles cutshaw

SW