Check this bad boy out!!!

SDC

FN won't sell these to anyone but military and law enforcement, because of the AP ammo. I've fired one at a demo, but it didn't really impress me; I'd much rather have the P90, it's bigger brother. They both work off of a weird delayed blowback system that needs a special waxy coating on the case to make it work properly.
View

denfoote

SDC is right. You will never see it in a gun store case!! A creep named Chris Dodd, or was it Ted Kennedy, saw to that back in 1968!!!!! :mad:

Apeach

Those are pretty cool, and I love the mag capacity. But, I've been wondering if it's really worth it to have all those little bullets. So I have to ask, about how much power would one of those put into a target compared to a 9mm?

C.R.Sam

Looks like a pretty trick .22. With those projectiles darn near any .22 and for shure the .22 mag would penetrate the same stuff. Limit the mag capacity to ten rounds for citizens and we have yet another plinker to join the ranks of Woodsmen, Rugers etal.

Sam

alaska1993

Neat idea but highly, highly specialized. It's sort of like owning a flamethrower, cool but what the heck would you do with it?

Zundfolge

The FiveseveN has one use - dropping JBTs as they kick in your door.

This is why they don't sell them to civies and the ammo is classified "Agency Only" by the ATF... they won't even sell these to individual agents or officers, but only to agencies.

If you want to see how the FiveseveN and P-90 handle in a simulated environment, and you own a copy of Unreal Tournament, go download Infiltration

5-7_1sm.jpg

p90_2sm.jpg

Although, personaly I prefer the HK MP5/40A3 to the P-90 (but both are cool with a surpressor).

You can legaly buy the FourtyNine, but keep in mind the thing has a 10lb trigger!