Cheapest Source of Target Ammo

chasep255

What is the cheapest 12ga target ammo? I have managed to find 250 rounds for about $80 (shipping included). Does anyone know somewhere that can beat this price?

Cheapest I use is Remington Gun Club which $54 for 250 rounds at Bass Pro Shops... I live within about 25 minutes of one.. So shipping isn't an issue..

oneounceload

If you are only talking about a flat or three at a time, then watch for Dick's sale on Gun Clubs - there should also be a rebate, AND you can sell GC empties for about .03/each.

If you are talking in bulk, then going with a few friends on a pallet buy is the way to go

Couzin

Being in NJ you are going to have to search hard for deals (unless you are within driving distance to Harrisburg). Walmart is reasonable for target ammo but the shells are almost always 3 dram equiv and will take a toll after a couple hunnert rounds. Dick's is all over but the ones out here are only selling individual boxes (25) at $X.XX and not in some deal on a full case where you could get a case for $49.00 or so. Watch Midway and Cheaper Than Dirt - sometimes they have sales plus a discount on shipping. Both Cabelas and Bass Pro will ship ammo but again, you gotta catch a sale and get something off on shipping to make it worthwhile. Might I suggest you start reloading??

Drummer101

Local pawn shop.

$57 after tax for 250 rounds (Estate)...

They even sell reloading supplies.

It is more of a gun shop than a pawn shop.

Otherwise $5.68 + tax for Federal at Fleet Farm.