Charter Arms .22 questions

TruthTellers

Been thinking about a Charter Arms .22 LR revolver ever since I picked up my older Charter .357 Bulldog. My preference for the .22 is an older one also made in the 70s or 80s. So, here are my two questions:

1. Has anyone here ever had a .22 LR Charter revolver made in the 70s/80s or does anyone here currently own one? What are your thoughts?

2. Has Charter ever made a .22 revolver with an 8 shot cylinder and not a 6 shot?

I wouldn't be opposed to buying a currently made Charter .22 if it had an 8 shot cyliner, but if they're only available in 6 shots, I'd rather have an older one that's blued and nice looking.

wnycollector

Two thumbs up on a vintage Charter 22. I have a late 1970's vintage 3" Stratford made Pathfinder. Its a great little 22 revolver. Accurate, reliable and easy to carry on a hike.

TruthTellers

Two thumbs up on a vintage Charter 22. I have a late 1970's vintage 3" Stratford made Pathfinder. Its a great little 22 revolver. Accurate, reliable and easy to carry on a hike.
The reason why I'm looking at a Charter .22 is the light weight. I had been wanting the Ruger LCRx .22 3 inch for the longest time, but Ruger just took too long to finally come out with it and after some thinking, I wanted steel or some alloy, not polymer in the .22 revolver.

9x19

Yeah, but...no pictures?!
Charter Arms Pathfinder WMR
lCBYikV.jpg