Changing FSB's on a Colt HBar

Billy Sparks

Okay years ago during the ABW I bought a 20" Colt HBar. Now with the old ban gone and the possiblity of a new ban on the horizon with new White House tenents I want to add some features to the Colt. So here are the questions. Is it possible to have the current FSB removed and a new one with a bayonet lug installed? If so who has a simple FSB with a bayonet lug? I did some very superficial checking at Brownells, etc without much success. Also what about a flash supressor? What is the "best" of the many that are out there and do I need a special one because of the heavy barrel?

Wildalaska

Art, Billy knows where to mail it :)

We drive out two pins, put on new base, put on flash hider and presto, instant ninja by mail:D

WildwehaveacorneroftheshopjustdevotedtomrsparksAlaska TM

Billy Sparks

Trust me they do have a section for me. When my wife and I went on a cruise to Alaska or last stop was a stop at Wild West Guns and when I left there was a package being shipped one and a rifle I had laid away while there.

We drive out two pins, put on new base

come on now.., it ain't that easy or the man could do it himself, i know, because when it tried it the holes were missmatched so i sent it to Colt and ended up getting it done FREEBIE !!